Glutathione is a powerful antioxidant that’s made in the body’s cells. It’s comprised largely of three amino acids: glutamine, glycine, and cysteine. Its levels decrease as a result of aging, stress, and toxin exposure. Boosting glutathione may provide many health benefits including:
1) Reduction of oxidative stress: Oxidative stress occurs when there’s an imbalance between the production of free radicals and the body’s ability to fight them off. Too-high levels of oxidative stress may be a precursor to multiple diseases. These include diabetes, cancer, and rheumatoid arthritis. Glutathione helps stave off the impact of oxidative stress, which may, in turn, reduce disease.
2) May improve psoriasis:
A condition in which skin cells build up and form scales and itchy, dry patches.
Psoriasis is thought to be an immune system problem. Triggers include infections, stress, and cold.
3) Reduces cell damage in alcoholic and nonalcoholic fatty liver disease: Cell death in the liver may be exacerbated by a deficiency in antioxidants, including glutathione. This can lead to fatty liver disease in both those who misuse alcohol and those who don’t. Glutathione has been shown to improve protein, enzyme, and bilirubin levels in the blood of individuals with alcoholic and nonalcoholic chronic fatty liver disease.
4) Improves insulin resistance in older individuals:
5) Increases mobility for people with peripheral artery disease
Peripheral artery disease occurs when the peripheral arteries become clogged by plaque. It most commonly happens in the legs. One study reported that glutathione improved circulation, increasing the ability of study participants to walk pain-free for longer distances.
6) Reduces symptoms of Parkinson’s disease:
Parkinson’s disease affects the central nervous system and is defined by symptoms such as tremors. It currently has no cure. One older study documented intravenous glutathione’s positive effects on symptoms such as tremors and rigidity. The report suggests that glutathione may help reduce symptoms, improving the quality of life in people with this disease.
7) May help fight against autoimmune disease:
The chronic inflammation caused by autoimmune diseases can increase oxidative stress. These diseases include rheumatoid arthritis, celiac disease, and lupus. According to one study trusted Source, glutathione helps reduce oxidative stress by either stimulating or reducing the body’s immunological response. Autoimmune diseases attack the mitochondria in specific cells. Glutathione works to protect cell mitochondria by eliminating free radicals.
8) May reduce oxidative damage in children with autism:
Several studiesTrusted Source, including a clinical trial reported in Medical Science MonitorTrusted Source, indicate that children with autism have higher levels of oxidative damage and lower levels of glutathione in their brain. This increased susceptibility to neurological damage in children with autism from substances such as mercury.
9) May reduce the impact of uncontrolled diabetes
Long-term high blood sugar is associated with reduced amounts of glutathione. This can lead to oxidative stress and tissue damage. A study found that dietary supplementation with cysteine and glycine boosted glutathione levels. It also lowered oxidative stress and damage in people with uncontrolled diabetes, despite high sugar levels.
10) May reduce respiratory disease symptoms:
N-acetylcysteine is a medication used to treat conditions such as asthma and cystic fibrosis. As an inhalant, it helps to thin mucus and make it less paste-like. It also reduces inflammation. N-acetylcysteine is a byproduct of glutathioneTrusted Source.
Price list of Cellgevity
2 bottles… ₦16,000
4 bottles (A pack)…₦28,000
6 bottles (A pack & 2 bottles)…₦39,000
8 bottles (Two packs)…₦52,000
For inquiries call/WhatsApp: 08186899594