Be on Purpose to Build your Confidence
1. Be competent before you become confident
2. Set a non-negotiable 30-day goal
3. Stop saying you don’t know. Study what you don’t know.
4. Make goal posters (by month!) – in 5 places – Put them EVERYWHERE bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, car, and covering the TV set
5. Guard your circle of influence. People bring you up or bring you down.
6. Be strategic – understand what motivates people
7. Change and become coachable
8. Learn the art of persuasion
9. Be careful about your image – be the light in the room
10. Track your activity
Don’t compare yourself with others – you will always take the best of them and the worst of you.
……. Gloria Mayfield Banks.