Glutathione and why it’s needed.
- Glutathione is produced in the body and is a combination of three simple building blocks of protein or amino acids: cysteine, glycine, and glutamine.
- It is called “the master antioxidant” because it can regenerate itself in the liver (after each fill-up of free radicals) and go back to work.
- Research has shown that raised glutathione levels decrease muscle damage, reduce recovery time, increase strength and endurance, and shift metabolism from fat production to muscle development.
- Glutathione is critical in helping the immune system do its job of fighting infections, and preventing cancer and other diseases.
- Production of glutathione decreases as we age. Toxins also decrease healthy glutathione levels. The highest glutathione levels are in healthy young people, lower levels in healthy elderly, lower still in sick elderly, and the lowest of all in the hospitalized elderly.
- Certain foods help the liver produce more glutathione. These include sulfur-rich foods such as garlic, onions, and cruciferous vegetables, premium bioactive whey products, and colostrum.
- A number of supplement can help increase healthy glutathione levels including:
- A good all-around organic, whole-food derived nutritional supplement
- N-acetyl-cysteine (NAC). Time-release NAC is the best option for keeping levels high throughout the day
- Methylation nutrients, including folate, vitamin B6, and vitamin B12
- The family of antioxidants which includes vitamins C and E (in the form of mixed tocopherols) work together to recycle glutathione
- Milk thistle (silymarin) helps increase glutathione levels and is famed for its ability to cleanse, protect, and regenerate the liver
- Cellgevity is the answer to getting the right amount of Glutathione in the body for the general wellness of the body.
Get yours now at Desol Medical Solutions
Call/WhatsApp 08186899594 for your supply.